Amelia Small Leather Tote
A simple, yet rugged, tote ready for the everyday and made to explore the concrete jungle or wherever life leads. Made from full grain leather, this is the Fawcett Medium Tote's kid sister.
- Copper rivets on the handles to keep them secure
- Heavy vegetable tanned handles with an 11" drop
- One interior pocket for phone, keys & wallet
- Free monogramming up to 4 letters (Leave note at checkout)
- Made in our studio in Louisville, Kentucky
- 10" H x 12"W x 4" D
- Black Saddle
- Dark Farrier
Named after the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, Amelia Earhart (1897-1937?).