Amelia Medium Leather Tote
A simple, yet rugged, tote ready for the everyday and made to explore the concrete jungle or wherever life leads. Made from full grain leather.
- Copper rivets on the handles to keep them secure
- Heavy vegetable tanned handles with a 11" drop
- One interior pocket for phone, keys & wallet
- Free monogramming up to 4 letters (Leave note at checkout)
- Made in our studio in Louisville, Kentucky
- 12" H x 15"W x 5" D
- Black Worn Saddle
- Dark Farrier
Named after the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, Amelia Earhart (1897-1937?).